Thursday, April 26, 2012

21 Weeks ~



 Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is the size of a Banana!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Already busted out the maternity jeans back at 10 weeks.  Wearing some maternity tops and still in regular dresses!
Gender: GIRL!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately...and loving it!!
Sleep: I'm so tired but been having sleep issues lately. 
What I miss: Coffee and Sushi.
Cravings: Mexican and Chineese food. 
Symptons: Right now just tiredness, the metallic taste in my mouth and a little bit of heartburn
Best Moment this week: Just being so thankful for this baby!


I have done a lot of growing this week.  I think anyway.  I woke up this morning and caught a glimpse in the mirror and was like wow....my belly is bigger.  And right now i'm loving it.  You know that stage....when your not to huge and have a reasonable sized baby bump and you feel good.  hehe!   

According to my husband i have been nesting.  ALREADY!   I think in my mind i'm just trying to get ready for this 3rd little one to join the family.  Trying to get my life organized so that when she comes i wont have that extra stress.   Cause a lot is going to happen this fall.  Baby coming AND it will be official Homeschooling time.  And i have to admit...i already feel overwhelmed thinking about it.  SOOOOOO i'm in PROJECT ORGANIZATION mode.   Every year i try to get better organized.  And every year i feel like i didn't do my best at trying to make that happen.  Well i'm pretty motivated right now.  And i feel like i've made some headway.   And i tell ya folks.....the less i have the better i feel.   I will try my best to share some of the things that i think are working for our family.  Have you started your "Spring Cleaning" list yet? 

No comments:

 

avandia