Thursday, May 3, 2012

22 WEEKS ~

I'm already falling behind.   Going to try to catch up.   I have pictures of my belly but haven't put them on the computer.   Slight computer problems these days.   You see my laptop blew up several months ago.   And it hasn't worked the same since.   A new one is on the list but instead of getting a new one right away the hubs decided to build our HOME THEATER PC.  So while i love it and all that it comes with and how handy it is in so many ways. ....getting on the T.V. to surf the internet or download pictures or edit pictures or update me little ol'blog....sometimes is hard.   Now i have to say that editing pictures is awesome on a 55 inch screen.   But i miss my handy dandy laptop for sure.   So i will update and post pictures later today or tomorrow but for now here is the weekly update.

How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is the size of a Papaya {12 oz}!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Already busted out the maternity jeans back at 10 weeks.  Wearing some maternity tops and still in regular dresses!
Gender: GIRL!
Movement: Lots the hubby felt her too this weekend!!
Sleep: I'm so tired but been having sleep issues lately pregnancy insomnia is no fun! 
What I miss: Coffee and Sushi and sleep.
Cravings: Nothing in particular right now....just hungry.   
Symptons: Right now just tiredness, the metallic taste in my mouth and a little bit of heartburn.
Best Moment this week: The hubs getting to feel her for the first time!  AND getting to see her on ultrasound.  Such a sweet little thing.  Her little profile looks just like her big sister.   She is a thumb sucker right now.  She sucked it the whole time we saw her on the big screen.  :)


Here are our sweet little pictures we got to leave with.  SO VERY SWEET.  :)   I can't wait to meet you little girl.

No comments:

 

avandia