Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tip Tuesday ~

Please excuse the fuzzy photo!
I made this SA-weet A-line dress not to long ago. A good friend of mine asked me if i knew how to make these.....and well YEP i do. :o) I learned to make these for my daughter cause i wasn't gonna pay $40 or $50 or more per dress. I love to make these for her because they are so cute on and very versatile with the seasons. In the summer they are great alone and in the fall and winter they look super cute with a peter pan collar top with long sleeves and tights or ruffle pants! AND you know me....i love anything monogrammable. Well i guess i kinda gave away my "TIP". But in case you missed it. My tip for today is something for stretching your little girls wardrobe. These little A-line dresses can last your little darling several seasons. First it is a dress for spring and summer and possibly fall. Then as your girl grows it turns into a top and just pair it with some ruffle pants or jeans. :)

No comments:

 

avandia